1. Please note that you have selected to pay by Western-Union and we will send You the beneficiary’s details in a separate email as soon as you create an order. Save them only if you are proceeding with payment for your order in the next 48 hours. In any other scenarios (e.g. you will be paying later) please always make sure to check your new ORDER DETAILS first.
2. Please make sure the receiver’s name is CORRECTLY spelled otherwise we won’t be able to pick up the funds.
3. In order for us to pick up the funds will be needing the exact name of the sender and the 10-digit MTCN number the Western-Union agent will provide you.
4. Western-Union don’t allow transfers for a purchase of goods or services. Please make sure to answer you’re not buying anything and also that you personally know the receiver.
5. We also recommend transfers to be made from local agencies, not online or using a credit card.
Once we’ll receive your payment your order will be shipped from our safe warehouse in Europe.
All required information please send to: firstname.lastname@example.org or to our manager John Bells (email@example.com). Your order will not be shipped until we receive your payment.