These effects are clinically manifested in:
- Normalization of liver enzyme values
- Reduction of complaints relating to digestion
- Improvement of general status
Carsil is applied in:
- Acute and chronic hepatitis
- Liver cirrhosis
- Liver fatty degeneration
- Injury of liver functions due to poisoning
- As a prophylactic in increased application of substances that burden the functions of the liver: medicines, alcohol, toxic industrial substances.
Carsil is applied per os, and the therapeutic course continues for 3 or more months
Adults Dosage :
- As a prophylactic: 2-3 tablets daily. In light and moderately severe cases 1-2 tablets three times daily
- In severe forms of illness 2-3 tablets three times daily.